Tips for Using Temporary Wallpaper – HGTV/feed//feed/
Easy-to-install short-lived wallpaper is a fantastic choice if you wish to transform your wall surfaces on a whim. Follow these suggestions for finest results when applying it:
1. Tidy the wall before you begin.
2. Start by removing a small amount of the backing, instead of peeling everything off simultaneously.
3. Utilize the "inkjet" method: Smooth the wallpaper backward and forward.
4. Cut excess wallpaper with an energy blade.
5. If you screw up, very carefully peel off the wallpaper back and also begin again.
Find much more excellent content from HGTV:
HGTV YouTube Network:
Register for HGTV on YouTube:
Comply With HGTV on Twitter:
Like HGTV on Facebook: